This handcuff pouch will hold almost any brand of handcuff. The retention strap is adjustable in length. Also ideal for field compasses, tins and other similar products.
• The handcuff retention strap is adjustable in length
• Fits chained and hinged cuffs
• Perfect for field compasses and small tins
• Also fits small radios, such as the BaoFeng UV-5R
• Features our patented TACO® design for adjustable retention
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear's® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.