The 7304RDS 7TS™ tactical holster features the ALS® (Automatic Locking System), and is specifically designed to fit and protect firearms with red dot optics. When holstering the ALS locks the weapon in all directions. The ALS is operable with the thumb, and the firearm can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting required. Additional retention is achieved when used with the SLS rotating hood.
This model features the double strap leg shroud for low profile carry. The 7304RDS holster is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements. With very high heat and low cold tolerances it remains structurally sound from 300° F to -50°.
• ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered
• For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
• SLS (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
• A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish
• Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 F to -50 F
• Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes
• Standard double strap leg shroud with moutning holes for optional accessories